Public Administration Program Description
A Bachelor of Public Administration degree is designed to prepare students for employment in the public and nonprofit sector by giving them a broad background in the basics of administration, combined with a contemporary focus on urban management, the nonprofit sector, tools of analysis, and the role of ethics.
IOU Bachelor of Public Administration prepares you for entry into a career in the public sector, either in a non-profit organization, or at federal, state, or local government. You will complete coursework in urban management, budgeting and finance, political science and intergovernmental issues, and public policy development. This degree's curriculum also provides you with a extensiveness of complimentary studies in the social sciences.
Students who successfully complete the Bachelor of Public Administration degree program will be able to:
· Demonstrate theoretical knowledge for understanding, developing, and implementing public policy and administration;
· Integrate academic theory and practical applications;
· Apply management theory to the practice of public administration;
· Identify relevant political and legal factors in the policy process and analyze their roles critically; and
· Judge the ethical components of public responsibility.
(Main Campus) Indian Ocean University
KM4, Wadada Garoonka Diyaaradaha, Wadajir
|IOU is the university located in Mogadishu, Somalia. only true Online University in Somalia that offers Business Administration, Economics, Journalism, English, Public Relations, Political Science, Accounting, Public Administration, Computer Science|